Aluminum Bar Grating, also known as Swagged Aluminum Bar Grate it is light weight, yet strong and durable for all load bearing applications that need high corrosion resistance. Aluminum grating is available in a variety of bearing bar spacing, thicknesses and heights depending on applications and load requirements. Available in either smooth top or serrated for added slip resistance. See PDF specification sheet below for aluminum bar grating load tables.
Custom Sizes and configurations are also available - Stair Treads, Trench Covers, etc.
- Specifications: 19SR4 / 19AS4, Alloy 6063-T6 for bearing bars per ASTM B-221, Alloy 6063 for cross bars per ASTM B-221
- Applications: Walkways, flooring, ramps, bridge flooring, trench and drainage covers, mezzanines, platforms, stair treads, etc.
- Workability: Easy to Weld, Cut, Form and Machine
- Mechanical Properties: Load Charts available upon request
- How is it Measured? bar thickness X bar height, Bearing bars run parallel to each other, the length of the panel.
- Available Stock Sizes:
3ft x 1ft, 3ft x 4ft, 3ft x 8ft, 3ft x 12ft, 3ft x 24ft, or Cut to Size.
Ordering Note: Stock sizes may vary +/- 1/2"