260 Brass Sheet & Plate, aka cartridge brass or yellow brass is the most popular and economical of the brass alloys. Brass Sheet & Plate offers good corrosion resistance to many chemical corrodents as well as industrial atmospheres and marine environments.
Ordering Note: Stock sizes may vary +/- 1/8". Please call if you need specific sizes.
- Specifications: ASTM B36, 1/2 hard Alloy 260
- Applications: radiator cores, tanks, lamp fixtures, fasteners, locks, hinges, plumbing, marine hardware, etc.
- Workability: Easy to Weld, Cut, Form and Machine with proper equipment
- Mechanical Properties: Tensile = 62K +/-, Yield = 52K +/-, Rockwell = B70
- How is it Measured? thickness X width X length
- Available Stock Sizes: 1ft x 1ft, 1ft x 2ft, 1ft x 4ft, 2ft x 2ft, 2ft x 4ft, 3ft x 4ft, 3ft x 8ft or Cut to Size