Steel Floor Plate, also known as Steel Diamond Plate or Steel Tread Plate has a raised diamond lug pattern that provides excellent skid resistance for a wide range of applications.
Ordering Note: Stock sizes may vary +/- 1/8". Please call us if you need specific sizes. Thickness of plate is measured at its thinnest point. Lugs not included. Mill tolerances on thickness & flatness applies.
- Specifications: ASTM A-786, medium 4-way pattern, commercial grade mill finish, not polished
- Applications: trailer and truck bed flooring, running boards, ramps, walkways, platforms, mezzanines, stair treads, trench covers, etc.
- Workability: Easy to Weld, Cut, Form and Machine
- Mechanical Properties: Tensile = 60,000 +/-, Yield = 33,000 +/-
- How is it Measured? thickness X width X length
- Available Stock Sizes: 1ft x 4ft, 2ft x 2ft, 2ft x 4ft, 4ft x 4ft, 4ft x 8ft, 5ft x 10ft or Cut to Size