304 Stainless Steel Plate, is the most popular and economical of the stainless steels. 304 Stainless Plate offers good corrosion resistance to many chemicals as well as industrial atmospheres and marine environments. 304 Stainless Plate may become slightly magnetic when worked and is not heat treatable.
- Specifications: AISI 304/304L, ASTM A240, AMS 5513/5511
- Finishes: Slightly Grainy Surface, Non-reflective, Mill Finish
- Applications: sanitary dairy, beverage and food product handling and processing, hospital equipment, marine hardware, kitchen appliances, back splashes, etc.
- Workability: Easy to Weld, Cut, Form and Machine with proper equipment
- Mechanical Properties: Nonmagnetic, Tensile = 85,000 +/-, Yield = 34,000 +/-, Brinell = 170
- How is it Measured? thickness X width X length
- Available Stock Sizes: 1ft x 1ft, 1ft x 4ft, 2ft x 2ft, 2ft x 4ft, 4ft x 4ft, 4ft x 8ft, or Cut to Size
Stock sizes may vary +/- 1/4". Mill tolerances on thickness & flatness applies.