Stainless Steel Expanded Metal is a sheet product that has been slit and stretched to a wide array of diamond shaped openings. Stainless steel expanded metal offers savings in weight and metal, free passage of light, liquid, sound and air, while providing a decorative or ornamental effect.
Stock sizes may vary +/- 1/4".
- Specifications: MIL-S-46044A, AISI 304/304L, Available in flattened (smooth) and standard (raised) surface.
- Applications:security, sifting, machinery guards, flooring, walkways, shelving, window protection, etc.
- Workability:Easy to Weld, Cut, and Form with proper equipment
- Mechanical Properties: Corrosive Resistant, Non-magnetic;
Tensile = 85,000 +/-, Yield = 34,000 +/-, Brinell = 170
- How is it Measured? Nominal size of diamond opening, short-way X thickness X width X length
- Available Stock Sizes: 1ft x 4ft, 2ft x 2ft, 2ft x 4ft, 4ft x 4ft, 4ft x 8ft, or Cut to Size
Please call us if you need specific sizes or diamond direction.