Stainless Bar Grating, is extremely strong, durable and corrosive resistant for all load bearing applications and is primarily used for pedestrian and light vehicle traffic. Welded stainless bar grating is available in a variety of bearing bar spacing and thicknesses depending on applications and load requirements. Available in either smooth top or serrated for slip resistance. See PDF specification sheet below for stainless bar grating load tables.
Custom Sizes and configurations are also available - Stair Treads, Trench Covers, etc.
- Specifications: 19S4 / 19SW4, 304 Stainless Steel
- Applications: Walkways, flooring, ramps, bridge flooring, trench and drainage covers, mezzanines, platforms, stair treads, etc.
- Workability: Easy to Weld, Cut, Form and Machine
- Mechanical Properties: Load Charts available upon request
- How is it Measured? bar thickness X bar height, Bearing bars run parallel to each other, the length of the panel.
- Available Stock Sizes: 3ft x 1ft, 3ft x 2ft, 3ft x 4ft, 3ft x 6ft, 3ft x 8ft, 3ft x 10ft, 3ft x 24ft or Cut to Size.
Ordering Note: Stock sizes may vary +/- 1/2"