Steel Traction Tread has a surface with hundreds of perforated buttons that protrude upward to provide superior slip-resistance in all directions. It is an ideal solution for creating a non-slip surface in endless industrial and commercial applications where pedestrian traffic is a consideration, and it is ADA Compliant. Steel Traction Tread offers a safe, slip resistance walking and working surface for walkways, ramps, stair treads, and equipment platforms. It is ideal for the manufacture of special and fabricated products, and is often used to gain a non-slip surface to existing surfaces or platforms.
- Specifications: Hot Rolled P&O Steel, ADA Compliant
- Applications: Walkways, ramps, stair treads, equipment platforms, & more
- Workability: Easy to Weld, Cut, and Form with proper equipment
- How is it Measured? Thickness x Width x Length
- Available Stock Sizes: 1ft x 3ft, 2ft x 3ft, 3ft x 5ft, 3ft x 10ft
Stock sizes may vary +/- 1/4in, Please call us if you need custom sizes.